Monday, October 6, 2008

My sister Lindsay.....all she does is Spend Spend Spend!


your probabley wondering how are country got into this major credit crisis. No it wasn't George Bush's fault, no not obama's fault, no its not Mccain's Fault. I think my sister Lindsay has spent more and racked up more debt then all card holders of washington mutual put together.

everytime i call her she is somewhere spending, "Hi lindsay what are you doing", her responses? "I'm shopping at micheal's, I'm shopping at Wal-mart, I'm shopping at target, I'm shopping at smiths, I"m shopping at shopko, I'm gambling, I'm clubbing at the palms, I'm at McDonalds Play Place, I'm shopping at Dolce, I'm shopping on Rodeo Drive, I'm going to Celine's Concert.

I mean c'mon! I can barley scrape enough pennies together to go to cointstar to get a voucher for a gosh darn diet coke, but not lindsay, only pallets of pepsi for her delivered from her gold status at sams club and costco.

I drive a piece of shit ford focus, I call lindsay and she is down at Henderson Ford Looking at a GAs Guzzling ford f350.

What am I doing wrong? Why dont i have the funds that she seems to have endlessly?

And what really sent me over the edge is when she called me today, tyler what you making for dinner, I tell her, well Rebecca and I are making sandchiches, oh she says, Well dave and I are having rib eyes, followed by casey's famous sugar cookies. Then she has the GALL to ask me to go to her blog and view her cookies pictures. The NERVE of some people. Shop Shop Shop, spend spend spend. She does Boutiques and Delicatesans, I do dollar tree and tv dinners.

My sister lindsay.....

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

MUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Your going to get everyone thinking im rich..which is not so!!! Im po!! We are the working PO!!!!