Monday, October 6, 2008

From Dead Asleep to Dead In My sleep

Its sunday night at 3:00 am. From my deep dark sleep my eyes instantly open. As soon as they opened i knew something was very very wrong. I had this intense pain in my back and my right side, shooting down my arm. I woke up and went to the bathroom while crawling along the floor. Rebecca knew something was wrong but didnt know what to do. After i went to the bathroom, the pain intensified. I felt as if someone was breaking my ribs slowly, snapping them in my agony. Then it felt as if my spine was snapping. I was sweating, crying, screaming. I reached for the wall and fell to the ground. I told rebecca to throw me my phone. I called my dad and Screamed "IM DYING THIS IS MY GOODBYE", i seriously thought something was taking my life. Never in my life had a felt a pain so intense. I looked around the room wondering when my angels were going to come take me to that big ol' place in the sky. My dad couldnt understand a word i was saying so i hung up on him and knew that i was on my own. I screamed blood murder at Rebecca, GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!! I crawled along the floor boards wondering why god was punishing me. I somehow made it to the car and we took off. We flew doing 75-80 on street roads, running red lights, i seriously was in so much pain i told her that i was going to die and i was telling londyn goodbye as well. When we got to the ER, i rushed in, scream at the nurse and was taken to the triage center. After being there ALL night and morning, they reazlized it was a kidney stone, they advised me the pain is worse then child birth, and that women have explanied that they have wanted to die during it. I never in ,y life had thought someone could feel pain like that, i honestly thought i was going to die. I always wondered how someone mus tbe so scared to die in a scary situation, but not i realize with pain so intense, its probabley a releif sometimes.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Oh tyty, We are so glad you are still with us and we arnt planning your funeral as I type. My famous quote in life it, LIFE IS PAIN GET USED TO IT! hehehe.