Saturday, August 9, 2008

OCD

have u ever had to deal with the worst disease eveR? omg, let me tell you about my battle with ocd. it started when i was ten, i use to have to check on everyone to make sure they were breathing, one night i was checking on my mom, i couldnt hear her so i leaned in closer and closer, she opened her eyes and screamed "******" theres a ghost", she immediatley wet to bed. and had to put on a depend. i said that i thought i heard her yelling my name to defend myself, she screamed and said at two am? At later years in my life it came worse and more self destructive. my latest battle with ocd keeps me up all night, some people have to check the door knobs, some check the oven, the devil has tormented me with wearing and tapping my high heels together 500 times each hour in the kitchen from five am to 10 am monday thru friday. and as the month goes on the heels have to get higher and higher and i have to say theres no place like home. when will this torment end?

its an up HEEL battle.

TyTy

No comments: